Monday, November 14

Special Gifts for Christmas

I've been thinking about Christmas and how it will be Lawson's first Christmas. I'm wondering what kind of traditions we will start as a family of four (including our dog Moose) but because Lawson won't remember any of it I would really like for him to at least get one gift that is kind of special ...something that he can have for many years to come, unlike the toys that he will grow out of and will probably be given to a consignment store or donated to Goodwill.  

I'm thinking about making him a stocking.... my best friend bought our stockings, which we had on our wedding registry at Pottery Barn when we got married but they no longer sell the same ones so I can't get Lawson a matching one. 

Hopefully I'll think of something kind of special or different to give to him so he can at least have a "memento" from his first Christmas. 

Do you have any ideas?

Here are some pretty Christmas pictures, maybe this will get the people who don't like to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving into the spirit a little early this year! :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment