Sunday, February 5

Lawson's First Birthday

Saturday we celebrated Lawson's first birthday! We had a small party at home with lots of great family, cupcakes, a small cake, cookies, and a lot of great presents! Here are some pictures of the celebration!




 
 Happy 1st Birthday Lawson!



Even Landyn came to celebrate with us! Thank you Mackenzie, Landyn and John!!

 He didn't really know what to do with his cake

 Eating his birthday cupcake




 ABS Cakes did a great job on Lawson's cake! They made all of my cakes for my Birthday parties when I was a little girl too!



Getting a birthday hug and kiss from Daddy
 Riding in my Cozy Coupe from Pop and Nana!

 Riding in my Radio Flyer from Grandma and Grandpa!

 Thank you to everyone who came to the party and for all of the great gifts and thank you for everything you have done to help us throughout his first year! We love all of you very much!
-Sara, Mike, and Lawson


No comments:

Post a Comment