Thursday, August 30

Lawson's First Day of School

Today was Lawson's first day of school. He had a great time and did not cry at all when I dropped him off. I was a little sad to let him go and missed him while he was there.  He was very tired when I picked him up and fell asleep in the car on the way home.  He slept for about 2 hours so he must have been worn out!



 Getting ready to go to school for the first time


 Running away from me!



Waiting in line


 A little baggy they gave me when I dropped him off filled with a note, the teachers phone numbers and room number, a hersey kiss, band-aid and tissue. The note says

Mother's Morning Out Survival Kit
A Band-Aid to heal your broken heart
A Tissue to wipe away your tears
A Room number to feel secure
A Kiss to make it all better

This is an activity they did with them in class today

 
Worn out from a great first day!



No comments:

Post a Comment