Monday, September 3

Labor Day Festivities

We watched a lot of football this weekend and celebrated the Clemson Tigers first win of the season. The Tigers beat Auburn 26-19! We are so excited they pulled off a "W" and are looking forward to the first home game next Saturday.  

We had dinner at my parents house on Sunday night to do some early celebrating for Mike's birthday. It was great spending time with some of the family that we don't get to see very often.
The food was great too, thanks to my parents for the nice evening, we had a great time!

We are looking forward to the short work week  and Lawson's first full week of school.



Being silly





We are watching Mike's Dad's dog Dixie for the next couple of weeks while they are in Hawaii and Vegas! Lucky them!

 I found this free tailgate printable here, Formal Fringe
I thought it was cute and already had all of the other paper so I printed it out and put it on our table for the game. For once I think I was more excited than Mike about the start of football season!





Great food!

Our friend Rowan playing on the firetruck

She is so sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment