Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I'm always trying to think of some non edible things for Lawson to give to his 5 classmates for the holidays. It is hard to come up with age appropriate things and most food items end up dumped out in my car, crushed up on the floor in my house, or all over Lawson's clothes.  
We put little red bath ducks, one thing of pink bubbles and one red heart sucker in this Valentine treat bag. I found the ducks in the $1 bins at Target and the bubbles are from the wedding section at Michaels. Lawson really enjoyed playing with the bubbles. I had a lot left over but knew that I would when I bought them. I figure I will use them for another Valentine goodie bag at some point, maybe his K2 class will get the same thing next year! Ha. 
We also surprised Daddy with red balloons in his car and went to visit Aunt Page and Grandma at their work right after Lawson got out of school on Valentine's Day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment