Sunday, March 31

Easter Weekend

We had a fun family filled Easter Weekend.  Friday evening we were at my sister-in-laws house for dinner with some of the family, Saturday the girls attended a baby shower for Mike's cousin Amy who is due with a baby boy in June, Saturday night we celebrated Mike's Grandmother's 90th Birthday, her children hosted a very special birthday party for her, which unfortunately I have no photos of(someone there was taking a lot though so hopefully I'll get some of those at some point!) Sunday morning we were at church to celebrate Easter, had lunch at my parents house with my sister and soon to be brother-in-law, and then headed back to Mike's brother's house for a Easter egg hunt with all the kids and visit with family! Happy Easter! 








































No comments:

Post a Comment